- The high frequency internal vibrators with integrated converter offer a high level of operating comfort and maximum flexible handling. The internal vibrators can easily be connected to any conventional outlet without the need for additional accessories while maintaining the same high rpm and compaction quality.
- The classics among our internal vibrators. Our time-tested and proven machine concept, consisting of a motor that is installed in the vibrator head. In addition, there is the specially hardened vibrator head as well as an extremely sturdy power cable. This concept offers a long service life and an attractive price-performance ratio.
- Wacker Neuson’s modular HMS system allows you to easily choose between a combustion engine or electric motor and add the appropriate head and shaft to meet your specific concrete vibration needs and job site requirements.
- Backpack vibrators allow flexibility for concrete consolidation projects providing mobility to access hard to reach areas. Available in a portable gasoline model or the industry’s first battery-powered, zero emission system.
- We offer you various models in the category of walk-behind, gasoline-powered trowels, from models for screeding smaller areas to trowels with articulated center poles. These trowels will even make screeding ergonomic designs easy for you.
- Would you like to screed large concrete areas? You can do that with ride-on trowels from Wacker Neuson. We offer you ride-on trowels with a screed diameter of 915 mm and 1,220 mm. We offer you optimal maneuverability here, making it easy for you to operate the trowels.