EW100 - The future of urban excavation
Now available with an articulated triple boom
The new EW100 features a more powerful engine, significantly reduced turning radius, increased digging depth and simplified operation. Wheeled excavators save contractors and municipalities money with unparalleled mobility. With its power, reach and mobility, this excavator is the perfect solution for roadside digging and demolition in urban settings. Operators will also appreciate the new easy to use dial control system. Using this automotive-style feature, operators can easily select and save the auxiliary hydraulic flow settings depending on the attachment, eliminating the need for manual adjustments.
- Powerful Perkins 854E Tier 4 Final Turbo engine delivers superior horsepower. The 4-cylinder, 3.4 liter engine incorporates cutting edge technology including a common rail fuel injection system, charge-air cooler and diesel particulate filter (DPF).
- Articulated triple boom offers increased digging area through an extended dig range, allowing the operator to reach farther, dig closer to the blade and reach under the machine when needed
- All wheel steering feature delivers a turning radius of 13-feet making it even easier to maneuver in confined areas.
- Operator comfort with air conditioning, automatic climate control and a simplified layout.
- Driving speeds up to 18.6 mph make getting to and around the job site more efficient.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.