ET42 - Innovative excavator offers power and performance
The ET42 tracked excavator offers large machine features in a smaller package. This 4.0-ton class machine is designed to assure that the performance and features offered meet the demands of the operator. Key innovations include enhanced visibility, operator comfort features and a linkage system that offers greater digging depth and dumping height, all contributing to a productive, high performing excavator.
- Three-point kinematic bucket linkage system enables a 200-degree bucket rotation for excellent breakout force, greater digging depth and dumping height
- Low profile hood and large windows provide an exceptional view the front of both tracks and the offset boom provides a complete view of the boom, attachment and work area
- Load Sensing Flow Sharing system allows consistent and precise control regardless of load and offers comfortable and fatigue-free joystick control
- Fuel efficient 46-hp Perkins diesel engine offers class-leading power and performance
Precise work results with Load Sensing Flow Sharing
- Load Sensing Flow Sharing allows precise control regardless of the load to be moved.
- The machine adapts to the load and the joystick movements remain the same for the operator.
Powerful hydraulics for versatile applications
- With the ET42’s four auxiliary control circuits, versatile attachments can be used. With these, the mini-excavator can be applied for many different uses.
- Attachments can be quickly changed thanks to the new pressure release switch.
- The mini-excavator can be used at ambient temperatures of up to 45 degrees without compromising performance.
Comfortable operation and optimum visibility
- The intuitive operating concept of the ET42 allows easy and comprehensive control of the excavator.
- Using a joystick, 3.5-inch display, Jog Dial and keypad, you can operate the machine, control the auxiliary hydraulics, or set oil levels. A 7-inch display is an available option.
- Cab offers standard air conditioning and the unique four position windshield provides fresh air and easy communication on the job site.
- The windshield wipers and their wipe direction were adjusted such as to prevent any visibility restrictions for the operator.
- The Bluetooth hands-free system (optional) and USB charge function round out the utmost comfort.
Active Working Signal for even greater safety
- Workers on the construction site can tell if the excavator is in operation thanks to the Active Working Signal (AWS) attached to the engine hood.
- The AWS lights up red when the joystick support is pressed down and the excavator is ready for application.
Low-emission, powerful engine
- The ET42 is equipped with a powerful diesel engine with integrated DPF (diesel particulate filter). The engine fulfills the standards of exhaust emissions stage 5 and thus ensures minimum emission of pollutants.
- Due to the thermal management developed by Wacker Neuson, not only is the service life of the diesel engine increased, but the performance of the cabin heating as well.
- The exhaust system, pointed upwards, minimizes potential injury to persons and damage to objects.
- The ET42 is also fitted with a large engine hood. This makes the servicing points easy to access.
Well protected cylinder
- The lifting arm cylinder is protected from damage by a piston rod protector made of synthetic material. This saves repair costs and time.
- Protection is also optionally available for the dipper stick and dipper cylinder.
Swiveling dozer blade and flawless stability
- When backfilling, the machine doesn’t have to be reset as often, as the dozer blade can be swiveled to a straight position or up to 25 degrees to the left or right (optional).
- In the floating position, the dozer blade applies constant force on the cutting edge. This way, the blade position has to be adjusted less often.
- The external track rollers give the machine a high degree of stability, especially for lifting heavy loads.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.