In the past, communication between machines and their owners was limited by the need for a service technician to intervene and evaluate the machine’s status. Now, just imagine if your machine would automatically provide you with information you need – where is my skid steer? How many hours does the wheel loader have on it? And, isn’t the excavator due for maintenance soon?
With Wacker Neuson's telematics solution, EquipCare, communication is now easier than ever. With EquipCare, the machine independently reports on maintenance needs, low fluid levels, component malfunctions, unexpected relocation, etc. EquipCare puts the status and location of your equipment within easy reach on your PC, and enables you to send machine information to your smartphone or tablet immediately.
Reduce the stress level on the construction site:
- Knowing what's going on: If a machine fails, the technician tracks the error codes even before they leave the shop.
- Coordination: Schedule a service appointment via chat.
- Limit machine downtime with to remote diagnostics: order specialists and spare parts as needed right away.
A new level of fleet management:
- Optimal capacity utilization of the machine fleet by complete location determination and recording of operating time.
- Increased runtime and service life thanks to proactive communication with your equipment, notifications when a maintenance interval has been reached and warning functions when the equipment leaves the defined geozone.
- With the help of machine management, the life cycle of each machine can be easily evaluated.