Our battery-powered rammers, plates and backpack vibrator are real game changers. These zero-emission compaction and concrete consolidation products provide an alternative power source for indoor applications and job sites with noise and emission guidelines. Plus the same battery system can be used to power all seven product across the three product lines.
- No cords means operator can move freely around the job site
- No fumes keeps the operator away from heat, exhaust fumes and engine noise
- Machine offer equivalent performance to conventional machines.
- Ideal for sensitive areas such as interior spaces or inner-city construction sites with emission restrictions
The heart of the system is Wacker Neuson's BP1000 lithium-ion battery. One system, including battery and charger, is designed to easily exchange between products. The BP1000 can be inserted into any product with out the need of special tools. The smart battery technology is designed to recognize which product it is powering, providing for the most efficient operation.
- Easy push button start
- Constant power output over entire discharge phase
- Full compaction and consolidation performance from first to last minute of work
- Battery easily removed without tools with a few simple steps
- Maintenance free