SW24 - Radial Lift Skid Steer Loader
The SW24 brings power and efficiency to any job site. This unit delivers 2,350 pounds of rated operating capacity at 50% and a lift height up to 125 inches. The machine is equipped with a 74.3 hp turbo-charged Perkins Tier IV Final engine. Available in both H-pattern and ISO joystick pilot controls, the machine can fit the preferences of any user. The ergonomically designed controls and pressurized cab delivers comfort and visibility, reducing operator fatigue.
- Standard two-speed transmission increases travel time on job sites giving the operator more time throughout the day to get more tasks completed.
- Spacious extended cab maximizes room and comfort for the operator to move inside the cab.
- Quick and easy service access from the forward tilting cab and the arrangement of internal components makes it easy to maintain this machine.
- Hydraulically driven fan operates on an as-needed basis allowing faster warm-up times of the engine and significantly reducing noise.
- Optional high flow hydraulics increases the range of usable attachments improving efficiency and productivity.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.