HDR115 - HDR115 Direct Fired Radiant Heater
Infrared radiant heaters direct heat exactly where you need it without relying on warming the surrounding air, unlike convective heat, making it unaffected by the wind or weather. Perfect for heating open work spaces, personnel, equipment, concrete form work, or job site structures, radiant heaters emit clean, dry heat from the face of the heater, while venting combustion gases upwards and away from the surfaces or personnel you are heating.
- Best in class 115,000 BTU/hr to maximize your heat output with an operating range of -25 ◦C to 45 ◦C.
- An active air cooling system keeps the rear of the machine significantly cooler than competitive models without the need for refractory panels.
- Pneumatic tires and single point lift bail for easy transport, along with rugged rotomolded plastic fuel tank with 13.4 hour run time, make these heaters jobsite and rental friendly.
- Front panel made from 300 series stainless steel for extreme performance and longevity.
- Heaters are CSA approved.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.