EZ26 - Compact design offers excellent maneuverability
The EZ26 compact excavator combines the advantages of a minimal tail swing excavator with a well-designed cabin. An innovative front window mechanism for easy ventilation, joystick support, wide cabin entry as well as the arrangement of operating and display elements of the EZ26 are ergonomically and perfectly adapted to the needs of your workplace.
- The 2.6-ton unit is ideal for working in tight spaces and is a great choice for landscape and backyard projects
- Side windows slide from front and rear for excellent ventilation and job site communication
- Pattern control selector valve located in operator’s station
- Unrestricted maintenance and service access: tiltable and removable cab, large side-mounted engine and removable chassis covers
- Depending on configuration available with Canopy or cab, vertical digging system (VDS) and counterweights
Transport by car trailer
- Less than 2.6t transport weight
- Wider range and additional fields of application
- Great cost savings
Minimal Tail Swing - when it gets tight
- The EZ26 does not have a rear overhang and can therefore swing easier - even in confined spaces
- In addition, the EZ26 has very compact dimensions
Unrestricted maintenance and service access
- Removable cab facilitates inspection and repair work
- Service-related components can be accessed quickly thanks to the removable covers and the large side hood
Comfortable cab with wide entry, multiple armrest adjustment positions and ergonomic joysticks ensure the ideal working angle.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.