DV100 - Safe super size material handling – The dumper DV100
- Ideal driving and working position
- Hydrostatic drive
- Simple, intuitive operation with the ergonomic rotary console
- Spacious, comfortable cab with HVAC
- Ideal for construction, landscape, golf course, cemetery, municipal and rental applications
180° rotation of the entire driver’s station
Excellent visibility enhances safety
Setting a new standard for an unobstructed view of the job site
With the swivel seat console, the operator changes the line of sight and the forward direction of travel. Time-consuming turning and maneuvering is no longer necessary.
Especially on small, cramped construction sites, such as inner city areas, tunnels or busy roads, the DV100 dual view is efficient and easy to maneuver:
- the driver steers the wheel dumpers with skip in the direction of travel to the construction site
- loads or unloads with a complete view of the loading area
- and leaves after a 180° turn of the seat console the same way with full field of view and without having to turn the vehicle.
This allows the operator to always keeps an eye on the work environment. Even a fully loaded skip no longer obstructs the view, because when the driver turns the console, the skip is behind him. The dual view dumper functions like a compact dump truck, but with terrain traction and better maneuverability.
The dual view concept
The dual view concept allows a comfortable and quick change of the seat position through a 180° turn of the entire operating and seat console. This allows the operator to always have a perfect view in the direction of travel - during transportation, loading and unloading. The rotation can be performed conveniently from the driver's seat by simply unlocking the seat console and turning it around. All main functions, adjustable seat, steering wheel, joystick handle, throttle, brake pedal and multi-function display rotate with the seat.
The dual view operates like as a construction truck, but is significantly more suitable for off-road applications.
Full load monitoring and precise dumping.
- The vehicle slows to a stop as the operator takes his foot off the gas pedal
- Full focus on the job without frequent gear changes
- One central hydraulic motor that drives both axles via a cardan shaft
- Hydrostatic braking effect as soon as the foot is removed from the accelerator pedal
- Low-wear drive for low service and maintenance costs
- Controlled deceleration for regulated changeover, thus no abrupt changes of travel
- Accelerate from 0 to maximum speed of 18.6 mph (30km/h) without loss of traction
Easy to use ergonomic rotary console
Easy 180° rotation - time-consuming turning maneuvers are obsolete.
- Joystick handle with direction change switch and dump operation, so one hand can always stay on the steering wheel.
- Multifunction display for machine functions
- Standard rear-view camera monitor, so you can always see the skip in any seating position.
- Steering column with tilt adjustment simplifies safer entry and exit
- Additional storage space
- Ball bearing slewing ring for quick change of the seat position
The DV100 dual view provides plenty of head and legroom inside the cabin. It is equipped with heating and air conditioning as standard (cab versions). The operator can work under ideal temperature conditions in summer as well as in the winter times. The cab is equipped with ROPS/FOPS Level II.
Entering the driver’s cab
The steps are highlighted with a contrasting color for better visibility.