ACBe - The first high-frequency internal vibrator system that can be worn as a backpack.
- The three-part modular system consists of the backpack, with integrated converter, removable/replaceable battery and internal vibrator.
- The battery is easily inserted into the converter backpack and because there is no cord, the operator has flexibility and mobility to move around the job site.
- The backpack system was developed by a leading backpack manufacturer and offers excellent weight distribution, as well as lightweight fabric, adjustable and padded straps for comfortable, extended wear.
- The electric motor is maintenance-free, saving time and money.
- The vibrator provides high-cycle/high frequency performance for effective consolidation of vertical structures and slabs.
Available vibrator heads:
diameter 1.5 in. (38 mm), 1.8 in. (45 mm) and 2.3 in. (58 mm)
Available shaft lengths:
5 ft. (1.5 m) and 10 ft. (3 m)
One for all: 1 battery – several machines
Rammers, vibratory plates and internal vibrators are usually not used at the same time on the construction site, but in succession. The modular system from Wacker Neuson makes it possible to use the same rechargable battery for all these devices. This not only saves costs but also storage space. Changing the battery works without tools in no time.