BS50-4 BS60-4 BS70-4 - 4-stroke rammers deliver outstanding performance
Wacker Neuson's 4 stroke rammers are designed for high performance and long life. The high stroke energy, high percussion rate and long shoe stroke combined with a fast advance travel achieve excellent compaction results. The compact design and low center of gravity is ideal for the compaction of cohesive and mixed soils in trenches and other confined areas.
- Easy to start and simple operation. Convenient single-lever operation for start-up, idling and shut-off
- Low oil protection: When starting the unit, a sensor detects no or low oil and does not allow the engine to start, protecting the engine
- A unique four-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance
- Large and flexible transport lug
- Easy loading and stowing by transport rollers on the handle
4-stage air filter system
- Very good filter performance thanks to 4-fold air filter (consisting of cyclone filter, paper lamella filter and double foam filter)
- Clean intake air ensures optimum engine performance
- Long service intervals due to high filter capacity
An engine with a strong reserve
The robust GXR 120 engine from Honda operates in normal operation well below its performance limit. This protects the engine and extends its service life.
- Only one lever for idling, starting and stopping
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.