AP1840e AP1850e - The battery-operated vibratory plate
- Large area compaction capacity, one battery charge last for a full working day
- Proven electric motor without V-belt is maintenance free
- Emission-free operation protects the operator on all construction sites and opens new fields of applications in the interior and in emission-regulated areas
- Same compaction performance as comparable gasoline powered vibratory plates
- Battery and charger are modular and can also be used for our battery rammers
BP1000 Battery Transport Box Systems:
The battery transport box and integrated battery charger box provide protection from dirt and damage. With the system boxes, both the battery as well as the battery charger can be conveniently transported and securely stored
- Transport box:
The transport box is specially designed for the BP1000 with a padded inlay to fit the battery securely. It comes standard with the battery and provides an easy way to carry, transport and store the battery out of harms way.
- Charging box:
The charging box is a quick battery charger for the BP1000 battery and is integrated into a transport box. The integrated battery charger/transport box is available as an accessory.
ca. 80 min. with quick charger
Emission-free compaction opens up new fields of application:
- Trenches, construction sites in tunnels and interiors
- Construction projects with strict environmental regulations / guidelines for emission values such as city centers and public large-scale projects
- Water protection areas and nature reserves, where no internal combustion engines may be used.
One battery - two machines
The powerful rechargeable battery is charged quickly and changed in a few seconds. It fits into our battery rammer and the battery vibratory plate - once purchased, used twice, saved a lot.
- Easy push-button start and visible charging indicator of the battery.
- The battery can be removed without tools in a few steps.
- The protective frame shape allows for comfortable operation from the side.
- Low transport dimensions by foldable guide handle.