DPU6555Heh - Unbeatable on any subsurface
- The innovative guide handle provides for very low hand-arm vibrations and optimizes the user-friendliness.
- An operator present system prevents the operator from being trapped between the unit and an object when working backward.
- Extensive comfort functions, such as low oil shutdown, self-adjusting V-belts, maintenance-free alternator.
- A large dimensioned diesel engine offers high power reserves and ensures for a high level of efficiency and long service life.
- Compatec: Easy to read display of the relative compaction progress. Warning for overload and overcompaction. Brightness adjustment of the lights to the ambient light. Extremely robust and reliable.
Lowest hand-arm vibration
The totally redesigned Wacker Neuson guide handle provides a hand-arm vibration of under 2,5 m/s².
This allows for an all-day continuous operation without impairment and risk to the user.All documentation requirements are omitted if an operator only works with equipment that has acceleration values below 2.5 m/s².
Compatec - Compaction Control
The model version DPU 6555Hec is equiped with Compatec, Wacker Neuson's compaction control.
If the number of lights no longer increases,
Retro-Fitting for DPU 6555He are also available.
Intuitive guide handle design
Change the direction of travel and control speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
Available with crank handle or electric starter.
The electric starter model is conveniently started with an ignition key.
A loud signal tone prevents inadvertent draining of the battery.
Compatec compaction control shows you when the soil is adequately compacted. Over compaction and overload can be avoided.
|Easy to transport |
On job sites as well as on transportation vehicles: thoughtful details make the transport of our Vibratory Plates comfortable and easy.
|Low hand-arm vibration|
Especially in continuous use low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) are essential. Our reversible vibratory plates can be used without any time limit and mostly even without documentation requirements.
|User comfort installed|
For particular user friendliness all Wacker Neuson models are easy and simple to use.