EZ36 - Trimmed for productivity
- Performance meets maximum efficiency
- Comfort cabin
- VDS - Working in the slope - without coming to falter
- Zero Tail - when it gets tight
- Unrestricted maintenance and service access
Performance meets maximum efficiency
- Optimized engine-pump management for up to 15% faster work cycles.
- Hydraulically piloted accelerator pedals for a precise control of the driving function with the feet leaving hands free.
- High comfort and fatigue-free working thanks to large cabin with plenty of head- and legroom.
- With seat and armrest adjustment, numerous storage compartments, a mobile phone docking station and USB port, the cabin can be individually adjusted to the preferences of the driver.
- Sliding side windows for optimum all-round visibility and air circulation in the cabin.
Windscreen mechanism with many functions
The windscreens of the EZ36 can be adapted to the conditions on the construction site:
- Closed windscreen: ideal protection no matter what the weather.
- Open windscreen: easy ventilation of the cabin and unrestricted communication with colleagues.
- Both windscreens can be stored under the cabin roof - so they do not get lost.
The customer has further options available ex factory, which are installed individually as required.
- Up to 5 additional control circuits
- Additional rear weight
- Rubber or steel tracks
Innovative system for all grapple work
Ideal for all grappling work is the optional "hydraulic thumb", a hydraulic clamp on the bucket.
Working in the slope - without coming to falter
The stepless adjustable inclination VDS compensates slopes of up to 27% and makes vertical digging on slopes possible and easier, which not only provides better ergonomic conditions for the driver, but also saves time and excavation.
Zero Tail - when it gets tight
- The EZ36 has no rear overhang and can swing conveniently - even in the smallest of spaces.
- In addition, the EZ36 has compact dimensions.
Transporting made easy
Easy and safe transport thanks to 6 large lashing eyes on the chassis frame and 2 on the dozer blade.
The external rollers provide increased smoothness of the chains and additional latteral stability for lifting heavy loads.
Unrestricted maintenance and service access:
- Tipping and dismountable cabin facilitates inspections, maintenance and repair work.
- Service-related components can be accessed quick and easy due to the removable covers and the large side hood.
- Lower operating costs due to two low-consumption engine variants that do not require exhaust aftertreatment.
Game Free boom system - even after many operations
Heavy-duty bolts and bearings are equipped with bushings that can be exchanged easily. The boom system thus works trouble-free even in the long term.
- Long service life thanks to robust and proven design.
- Robust frame with sloping chassis reduce dirt accumulation and facilitate the cleaning of the machine.