Three-phase Submersible Pumps - Heavy duty submersible pumps for all size jobs
No matter how large or small the job, Wacker Neuson's three-phase submersible pumps offer the versatility and durability contractors needs for dewatering on the job sites. This comprehensive family of pumps offers big pumps features for a small pump investment. The heavy-duty line is capable of handling solids up to .08 inch (20 mm) and are ideal for job sites needing fast and dependable dewatering.
- Slim line design with top discharge enables operation at low water levels for extended periods.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents damage to motor windings in the event of dry run situations.
- Durable high chrome impeller with ductile iron wear plate and extra lip seals reduces wear when pumping abrasive materials.
- Silicon carbide double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrication, cooling and overall motor protection.
- Heavy-duty power cord with stain relief and special water block insulation system increases durability and motor life.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.