G40 - G95 (50Hz) - Heavy-duty reliable power wherever it is needed
The G-Series compact, sound attenuated mobile prime power generators provide single and three-phase power for construction, commercial, industrial and special event applications where quiet reliable power is needed. A digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine providing continuous operating data on an easy to read LCD display. These units feature a fully integrated, large capacity fuel tank for long run times of up to 31 hours at full load.
- Ideally suited for demanding applications like construction and mining where durability, reliability and flexibility are required to supply continuous power for applications such as lighting, cranes and pumps.
- Brushless, oversized alternator with separate excitation winding and digital AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide superior motor starting and enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Engineered cooling allows for rated power up to 46° C ambient temperature.
- Simple sequence start and uncluttered control panel provide unmatched ease of use.
- Automatic remote start capability standard, ideal for temporary, standby applications and remote start equipment like submersible pumps.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.