DPU90 - High frequency for sandy soils
The DPU90 vibratory plate is the specialist in compacting sandy soils. The base plate is sturdy, light and has an excellent rate of travel. Together with the high vibration frequency of 62 Hz, even soils with a high proportion of sand can be optimally compacted. Built to be sturdy and functional, the DPU90 is reliably deployable. Center pole quick lowering and reset via foot lever, as well as directional change via stirrup-shaped handle, provide a high level of operating comfort. The DPU90 is a model from our 80 to 130 kN range of powerful heavy vibratory plates.
- Powerful, optimally designed vibratory plate
- Intelligent water-cooled engine for ambient temperatures up to 50°C.
- No documentation requirement thanks to low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) below 2.5 m/s²
- Very comfortable for the operator
- Compamatic: additional compaction control, conveniently from your desk (accessories for machines with compatec)
First-class compaction performance
Remote Control for great user comfort
Ecological and sustainable
Extremely sturdy design
Maintenance and service
Intelligent equipment protection
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.