- The high cycle/high frequency internal vibrators with integrated converter offer a high level of operating comfort and maximum flexible handling. The internal vibrators can easily be connected to any conventional outlet without the need for additional accessories while maintaining the same high rpm and compaction quality.
- Wacker Neuson’s modular HMS system allows you to easily choose between a combustion engine or electric motor and add the appropriate head and shaft to meet your specific concrete vibration needs and job site requirements.
- Backpack vibrators allow flexibility for concrete consolidation projects providing mobility to access hard to reach areas. Available in a portable gasoline model or the industry’s first battery-powered, zero emission system.
- Major projects require a high quality of concrete consolidation. Our external vibrators make compacting in-situ concrete a breeze. Despite the compact dimensions and the light weight, the consolidation of large in-situ concrete areas is no problem at all.
- First-class concrete consolidation is crucial when it comes to producing concrete surfaces. For the consolidation of precast elements, we therefore offer you a series of first-class external vibrators that you can use to create wonderfully smooth and even surfaces on walls, columns or pillars.
- Loosening, separating, transporting - our external vibrators are especially the right choice for applications in silos, on conveyor chutes or in screening technology. They make loosening and separating bulk material in silos, for example, a breeze for you.
- Our PEV series should be your first choice when it comes to long-term applications or a lack of a power connection. We offer you several models with different vibration frequencies and centrifugal forces for lightweight to heavy formwork.
- You will find the right fastening system for any external vibrator here. In this way, our external vibrators can be brought exactly to where you need them.
- True lightweights. These frequency converters are easy to transport. And therefore flexibly deployable: The compact dimensions and an extremely light weight make transport easy.
- We offer you various models in the category of walk-behind, gasoline-powered trowels, from models for screeding smaller areas to trowels with articulated center poles. These trowels will even make screeding ergonomic designs easy for you.
- Would you like to screed large concrete areas? You can do that with ride-on trowels from Wacker Neuson. We offer you ride-on trowels with a screed diameter of 915 mm and 1,220 mm. We offer you optimal maneuverability here, making it easy for you to operate the trowels.