GPS9700V - Portable power, when and where you need it
High performance portable generator to fit your job and budget. This Wacker Neuson generator is built for general construction, industrial, commercial, domestic and agricultural applications. It features an heavy-duty lightweight compact frame that provides job site protection while reducing storage space requirements. An integrated lifting eye to accommodate a 3-inch hook allows for easy transport.
- Oversized fuel tank for long, uninterrupted operation also features an easy to read fuel gauge. A super quiet muffler allows for operation under all conditions.
- An auto-idle control with time delay automatically reduces the engine to a low speed decreasing fuel consumption, noise and wear on connected electrical loads.
- Premium grade ground fault interrupter (GFI) for weather resistance and increased durability. The 120-volt duplex receptacles break circuit due to a ground fault condition.
- Units feature a 120/240-volt power switch providing full 120-volt power or shared power from both 120 and 240-volt receptacles.
- Overhead valve engine with automatic decompression and maintenance-free electronic ignition system provide consistent and easy starting.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.