PAR - Continuous vibration without electric current
The PAR series of pneumatic external vibrators offers continuous vibration for non-stop applications. They owe their durability to their strong and simple design, their low maintenance requirements and their long service life. They are the first choice when electricity is not readily available.
- The small dimensions and low operating weight of the PAR range are particularly convincing features.
- The centrifugal forces generated are transmitted directly via the eccentric weight of the lamella rotor. This ensures the machine provides maximum performance.
- Critical, unsympathetic frequency ranges, which may occur in connection with the shuttering, can be passed through easily and quickly.
- This reduces air consumption and the vibrator can be adapted to suit various individual operational requirements.
- When using compressed air containing oil, this machine range is virtually maintenance-free. As a result of its extremely rugged construction (only one rotating part) and the absence of any bearings, it also has a very long service life.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.