DPU2550 - Light weight and agile all-rounder
The DPU models with 25kN centrifugal force belong to the class of light all-rounders, which are ideal for compacting paving stones, horticulture and landscaping, and the maintenance of roads, paths and parking lots. They come with a robust integrated wheel set, like all Wacker Neuson vibratory plates in the 25 - 37 kN class. The machines of this class offer a kind of job site mobility that is unique in the market. Their great agility and compact design make these vibratory plates the perfect choice for continuous use by professionals when compacting sidewalks, trenches and other confined ground spaces. Different models with three operating widths are available. All come with a multitude of well-thought-out features:
- That is unique! Integrated and extremely robust wheel set: Even hot asphalt or cumbersome curbs cannot harm the wheels.
- Exceptionally long service life even with the toughest jobs: GJS-700 base plate; the optimal combination of break and wear resistance.
- Guide handle shock mount and integrated lateral guiding systems enable effortless and precise work.
- The automatic locking mechanism of the guide handle has no play, ensuring safe transport.
- Diesel engine with great reserve capacity. Model variant with extra fast advance travel available.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.