RD7 - Agile, compact and efficient
Easy to operate, easy to service, improved compaction performance
The right choice for a wide range of applications - the RD7. This tandem roller is ideal for an efficient compaction of asphalt and granular material. Further advantages of the compact design: the tapered upwards framework enables seamless compaction right up to walls or other boundaries. The short drum distance and the low center of gravity allows this roller to turn and maneuver more easily than comparable models. Operation procedures become more fluid and faster.
- The operator-present system is a special safety feature, the roller can be stopped instantly
- Reduced hand-arm vibration by shock mounts that reduce vibration transmission and additional shock mounting in the guide handle.
- The guide handle folds for transport and compact storage.
- Ergonomic guide handle optimized in design and functionality for improved ease of use.
- Easy cold weather starting, thanks to the unique clutch/pump drive system.
Ergonomic handle design
Open frame design
|Service network |
We are always there for you: Thanks to our close-knit service network, you can always rely on our quick support.
| First-class compaction performance |
Regardless of which of our models
you choose – one thing is certain: You will be impressed with the compaction performance of our rollers. Guaranteed!
|Finely tiered model selection |
Different tonnages and a diverse selection of tandem-axle rollers with vibration and oscillating drums as well as combination rollers: Choose exactly the model that you need for your project.
| Built-in user comfort |
All of the Wacker Neuson models can be easily operated for particularly pleasant work.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.