SW28 - Vertical Lift Skid Steer Loader
The SW28 brings maximum reach making it ideal for loading and unloading. The SW28 delivers 2,800 pounds of rated operating capacity at 50% and a lift height up to 134.8 inches. The machine is equipped with a 74.3 hp turbo-charged Kohler Tier 4Final engine. Available with Mechanical Hand-Foot, EH Hand-Foot, and Selectable EH (ISO and H-Pattern) controls, the machine can fit the preferences of any user. The ergonomically designed controls and pressurized cab delivers comfort and visibility, reducing operator fatigue, increasing productivity.
- Standard two-speed transmission increases travel time on the job sites giving the operator more time throughout the day to get more tasks completed.
- Spacious extended cab maximizes room and comfort for the operator to move inside the cab.
- Optional high flow hydraulics increase the range of usable attachments improving efficiency and productivity.
- Quick and easy service access from the forward tilting cab and the arrangement of internal components makes it easy to maintain the machine.
- Hydraulically driven fan operates on an as-needed basis allowing faster warm-up times of the engine and significantly reducing noise.
Ergonomic Cab Design
- A wide door and step as well as ergonomically located handles make entry and exit easy regardless of the size of the operator
- Large, illuminated switches give quick accessibility to controls regardless of the time of day or whether the operator is wearing gloves.
- With the low mounted tilt cylinders and the spaciously designed door, sloped rear engine compartment, and large side windows, operator visibility is maximized 360º.
- From switch location and layout to an angled foot rest in the floor board, the cab was purposefully designed to be stay in for long amounts of time and to significantly reduce operator fatigue.
- Joysticks are mounted to the suspension/air ride seat minimizing unwanted movements in rough conditions.
- Best-in-class daily maintenance service access with a simple design and efficient layout means less time on daily service checks and more time on the job.
- Cab fully tips forward with the arms down providing complete access to all maintenance components.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.