SW21 - Vertical Lift Skid Steer Loader
The SW21 offers the power and torque needed for any job site. This unit delivers 2,000 pounds of rated operating capacity at 50% and is a class leader with lift height up to 124 inches. The machine is equipped with a 74 hp turbo-charged Kohler Tier 4 Final engine offering class leading engine torque . Mechanical Hand-Foot and Selectable EH controls ensures operators with any control preference can efficiently operate the machine. With spacious door width and height, visibility of the attachment and the surroundings is superior to the competition.
- Ergonomically designed operator station offers a wide door, angled pedals and foot-bed, and conveniently located switches, allowing for significantly reduced operator fatigue.
- Category leading hydraulic horsepower of 36.8 hp on standard units and 57.2 hp as an option allows for the ability to maximize the efficiency of high-performance attachments.
- Tier 4 Final Kohler engines comes with industry-leading 4 year, 4,000 hour warranty. Maintenance free, filter free, and regeneration free aftertreatment eliminates extreme heat during regeneration and allows the operator to spend more time concentrating on the job site and less time changing filters.
- Designed with maintenance access in mind, engine checkpoints are within easy reach making daily maintenance quick and simple.
- The 30-gallon fuel tank gives operators 30% more time in the cab, and less time refueling.
Ergonomic Cab Design
- A wide door and step as well as ergonomically located handles make entry and exit easy regardless of the size of the operator
- Large, illuminated switches give quick accessibility to controls regardless of the time of day or whether the operator is wearing gloves.
- With the low mounted tilt cylinders and the spaciously designed door, sloped rear engine compartment, and large side windows, operator visibility is maximized 360º.
- From switch location and layout to an angled foot rest in the floor board, the cab was purposefully designed to be stay in for long amounts of time and to significantly reduce operator fatigue.
- Joysticks are mounted to the suspension/air ride seat minimizing unwanted movements in rough conditions.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.