G70 - Heavy-duty mobile generators for reliable power
The G70 is a prime powered generator designed to withstand the rigors of repeated transport and continuous loads. The compact, sound-attenuated model provides single and three-phase power for construction, commercial, industrial and special event applications where quiet power is needed. With the DOC/SCR and Tier 4 Final Kohler engine, the need to replace the costly DPF is eliminated, lowering the total cost of ownership.
- Tier 4 Final Kohler engines provide industry leading 4-year, 4,000 hour warranty. Maintenance-free, filter-free, and regeneration-free aftertreatment eliminates the need for costly DPF filters.
- Ideally suited for applications such as lighting, cranes, concrete mixers, and conveyor belts where a continuous power supply is crucial.
- Optional features such as 600V, Level Load Logic, two-way fuel valve, fuel filter and block heater, as well as camlocks provide the flexibility to perform on any job site.
- Single side access service point makes daily maintenance quick and simple.
- Standard variable speed fan provides fuel savings, noise reduction, and maximized performance for hot and cold weather conditions.
Optional Level Load Logic (L3)
- Significantly reduces the potential for wet stacking or aftertreatment issues by applying a load when required
- Safe for use on oil and gas sites
- Automatically activated via clutch when the generator controller senses a <30% load and low coolant temperature
- Limited external components compared to other technology
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.