DPU4545Heh - Achieve your goal fast and reliably
- The innovative guide handle provides for very low hand-arm vibration and optimizes the user-friendliness.
- Different extension plates provide a variety of operating widths.
- Comprehensive comfort features: e.g. low oil shut off, self tightening V-belt and maintenance-free alternator.
- The large diesel engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation including spot compaction for easy maneuverability. Ideal for trenches and large areas.
Very low hand-arm vibrationsThe particularly designed Wacker Neuson guide handle provides a hand-arm vibration of under 2,5 m/s².
This allows for an all-day continuous operation without impairment and risk to the user.
All documentation requirements are omitted if an operator only works with equipment that has acceleration values below 2.5 m/s².
Compatec - Compaction Control
Available as an accessory: Easy to read Compatec helps the operator determine when maximum
Retro-Fitting for DPU 4545 He are also available.
Intuitive guide handle design
Change the direction of travel and control speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
Available with crank handle or electric starter.
The electric starter model is conveniently started with an ignition key.
A loud signal tone prevents inadvertent draining of the battery.
Compatec compaction control shows you when the soil is adequately compacted. Over compaction and overload can be avoided.
|Easy to transport |
On job sites as well as on transportation vehicles: thoughtful details make the transport of our Vibratory Plates comfortable and easy.
|Low hand-arm vibration|
Especially in continuous use low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) are essential. Our reversible vibratory plates can be used without any time limit and mostly even without documentation requirements.
|User comfort installed|
For particular user friendliness all Wacker Neuson models are easy and simple to use.
|Diesel or Gasoline drive|
High reserve capacity and long service life are the characteristics of the engines of all models - available with diesel or gasoline engines