DPU110 - Uncompromisingly functional
The most powerful center-pole guided vibratory plate on the market comes from Wacker Neuson, the specialist when it comes to compaction. Many sophisticated functions provide the pure functionality of the DPU110. The two-piece hood, with a frame made of steel pipe and screw-on steel sheets, provides good service accessibility. Its robust design is time-tested and proven in application and guarantees a long service life. HAV values of less than 2.5 m/s² provide operating comfort. Well below the documentation requirement, work can be carried out for an unlimited period of time. With the DPU110 and four other models between 80 and 110 kN, Wacker Neuson offers the most powerful range of heavy vibratory plates.
- Powerful, optimally designed vibratory plate
- Available in 2 widths: 870 and 970 mm
- Intelligent water-cooled engine for ambient temperatures up to 50°C.
- No documentation requirement thanks to low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) below 2.5 m/s²
- Available as a remote-controlled or alternatively center pole controlled version
First-class compaction performance
High operating comfort
No documentation requirements due to hand-arm vibrations below 2.5 m/s²
Very user-friendly: quick lowering and reset of the center pole via foot pedal
Ecological & sustainable
Extremely robust design
Maintenance and Service
Intelligent equipment protection
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.