1601 - Three different types of skip mean even greater utility
Even greater utility for building processes, logistics and environmental technology: The standard front-tipping skip is ideal for fast material turnover. The high-tipping skip bridges differences in height. The swivel-tipping skip with its 180-degree tilt dumps the material precisely where it is needed.
- Three different types of skip: Front-tipping skip (standard); high-tipping skip and optional swivel tipping skip, maximum payload 1,500 kg.
- Hydrostatic twin-lock all-wheel drive.
- Continuously variable speed up to 16 km/h max.
- Large service and maintenance access.
- Clearly laid out instrument panel and wide, robust leg protection.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.