BS50-2 BS60-2 - Two-cycle rammers: Only available from Wacker Neuson
Wacker Neuson rammers have long been accepted as the standard setters in the construction industry. They have been developed for maximum productivity, performance and durability. They are powered by the exclusive WM 80 engine, designed and built by Wacker Neuson. Thanks to its catalytic converter the emissions fall significantly below the air emission standards. Automatic shutoff feature will shut down the engine if left idling for 10 minutes, providing additional fuel and emission savings.
- Easy start-up: Reliable starting in idle with automatic choke thanks to the vented carburetor.
- Strong performance: High percussion rate, powerful stroke, high stroke energy, fast advance travel
- Three-stage air filtration system with cyclone prefilter: High capacity, long durability, easy maintenance access
- Compact design offers easy operation, especially in trenches
- Typical for a two stroker: Fully functional at every angle
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.