Wacker Neuson can trace its roots back over 160 years to the year 1848, where the company's story began with a blacksmith shop in Dresden, Germany. With a strong passion for high quality invention and innovation equipment, Wacker Neuson has always put a strong emphasis on the German standards and focusing on the engineering, development and production in its factories worldwide.
You can find more information about the production and development sites from Wacker Neuson here »
Think German engineering, think Wacker Neuson.
- Our product offerings are developed for easy handling and function efficiently in all ways
- New developments are state of the art in terms of technology
- Wacker Neuson is focusing on innovations, which are built for the future
- Excellent value for money
- Our equipment is produced to the German standards in terms of quality and manufacturing of the products in all production and development sites worldwide
- High standards for the selection of our suppliers of components
Since the world’s first electric rammer was invented and introduced in 1930, Wacker Neuson has never stopped developing new ideas. Also the innovative product design has brought Wacker Neuson high reputation in the industry and won various recognized awards throughout the last years.
Today, Wacker Neuson offers a broad and deep portfolio of products, a wide range of services and an efficient spare parts service and is the partner of choice among professional users in construction, gardening & landscaping, as well as government & municipalities.