Our telematics solution puts machine status at your fingertips
In the past, communication between machines and their owners was limited by the need for a service technician to intervene and evaluate the machine’s status. Now, your machine can automatically provide you with the information you need: Where is my skid steer? How many hours does the wheel loader have on it? And, isn’t that excavator due for maintenance soon?
With Wacker Neuson's telematics solution, EquipCare, communication is now easier than ever. With EquipCare, the machine independently reports on maintenance needs, low fluid levels, component malfunctions, unexpected relocation, etc. EquipCare puts the status and location of your equipment within easy reach on your PC, and enables you to send machine information to your smartphone or tablet immediately.
Increase efficiency and utilization
- Minimize machine downtime and optimize repairs
- Allow fleet managers to access key data at any time, in any place
- Fleet managers have machine information at a glance and can receive machine alerts via push notifications
- Technicians can quickly access error codes and arrive at the machine's job site prepared with the correct tools and parts...
- ... or the machine can be fixed remotely, saving both time and money
- Track the machine's operating hours
- Geofencing allows users to locate machines or create alerts for violations and boundaries
How it works
- EquipCare connects to the Wacker Neuson service cloud and transfers equipment data to the EquipCare Manager portal on your computer
- EquipCare is a subscription based telematics program powered by Trackunit® and is available through Wacker Neuson dealers
- Contact your dealer for an EquipCare promotion or to request a free demo