SW24 - Radial Lift Skid Steer Loader
The SW24 brings power and efficiency to any job site. This unit delivers 2,400 pounds of rated operating capacity at 50% and a lift height up to 126.8 inches. The machine is equipped with a 74.3 hp (55 kW) Kohler Tier 4 Final engine. Available with Mechanical Hand-Foot, EH Hand-Foot, and Selectable EH (ISO and H-Pattern) controls, the machine can fit the preferences of any user. The ergonomically designed controls and pressurized cab delivers comfort and visibility, reducing operator fatigue.
- Standard two-speed transmission increases travel time on job sites giving the operator more time throughout the day to get more tasks completed.
- Spacious extended cab maximizes room and comfort for the operator to move inside the cab.
- Quick and easy service access from the forward tilting cab and the arrangement of internal components makes it easy to maintain this machine.
- Hydraulically driven fan operates on an as-needed basis allowing faster warm-up times of the engine and significantly reducing noise.
- Optional high flow hydraulics increases the range of usable attachments improving efficiency and productivity.
Ergonomic Cab Design
- A wide door and step as well as ergonomically located handles make entry and exit easy regardless of the size of the operator
- Large, illuminated switches give quick accessibility to controls regardless of the time of day or whether the operator is wearing gloves.
- With the low mounted tilt cylinders and the spaciously designed door, sloped rear engine compartment, and large side windows, operator visibility is maximized 360º.
- From switch location and layout to an angled foot rest in the floor board, the cab was purposefully designed to be stay in for long amounts of time and to significantly reduce operator fatigue.
- Joysticks are mounted to the suspension/air ride seat minimizing unwanted movements in rough conditions.
- Best-in-class daily maintenance service access with a simple design and efficient layout means less time on daily service checks and more time on the job.
- Cab fully tips forward with the arms down providing complete access to all maintenance components.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.